In this 30 minute course, you will learn how to identify your records, manage them responsibly throughout their retention period, and properly dispose of them once they are eligible for destruction This course is a prerequesite for attendance at all RIM live training courses.
You must complete all ten lessons and get six out of eight questions correct on the quiz to receive credit for completing this course.
- Completing the Certificate of Records Destruction (RM3 Form)
- Managing Faculty Records NEW!
- Managing Financial Records NEW!
- Managing HR Records NEW!
- Managing IT Records NEW!
- Managing Research Records NEW!
- Managing Student Records NEW!
- Preparing Records for Destruction
- Using the Records Retention Schedule Database