The Records & Information Management Office creates tip sheets and training videos to help answer some of your most frequently asked questions.
Help us to provide a library of useful, "on demand" content by emailing us with suggestions for future material, and check back for new additions throughout the year!
General Records Management Topics
- Chaos to Control (roadmap for records management beginners)
- Filling out the Certificate of Records Destruction (RM3) Form UPDATED!
- Managing Faculty Records
- Research Records Classification
- Research Records Inventory Form (Data and Participant Records)
Electronic Records Management Topics
- Office 365 - OneDrive (setting retention policies)
- Office 365 - Outlook (selecting the correct retention policy)
- Office 365 - Outlook (setting retention policies)
- Shared Drive Clean-Up
- Guidelines for Digital Records Storage NEW!