Use of a standard records center box is required for off-site vendor records storage. The box must:
- Measure 15" x 12" x10"
- Be made of double-wall, corrugated cardboard (for strength and stability when stacking)
- Have a lid with at least 2" of depth (to adequately secure contents)
The Records Management Office recommends the use of the Paige Miracle Box for all types of physical records storage:
- Paige boxes are strong, high quality boxes that are intended to be reused
- Each box holds approximately half of a vertical filing cabinet drawer, or one cubic foot of records
- Boxes are designed to hold letter- or legal-size paper
How to Order Paige Boxes:
- Boxes are available via The Supply Room Company in the UVA Marketplace (#PCCPMB1610PK)
- For more information about the boxes, please contact The Supply Room Company's local representative, Jamie Jacobs Ponton.
How to Assemble a Paige Box: