The Records & Information Management Office exists to help University of Virginia staff and faculty comply with records management policies and standards, reduce risk and clutter, and maximize the value of records by promoting efficient and organized recordkeeping.
- RM3 review and approval
- Training (classroom-style and one-on-one)
- Site visits and consultations
- Providing access to the URMA system for the tracking of records and retention
- Providing access to inexpensive, high-quality off-site storage
- In-office and on-site storage reviews
Please explore our website to learn more about these services or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.