In collaboration with department personnel, RIM can review records stored on shared drives, in M365 (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams), or other cloud services (Box, Google Drive) to:
- Provide a detailed file-level report of contents (shared drives only).
- Review records to determine retention requirements.
- Identify records that are eligible for destruction.
- Advise on transfer of records to different storage medium.
- Complete the certificate of records destruction (RM3).
RIM may also be able to automate some deletion processes on behalf of the department (shared drives only).
Learn more about this service by watching the 20-minute presentation delivered during the 2021 RIM Month Forum.